The resident admissions process at the Wealshire is relatively simple, and generally as follows:
- A concerned family member of an individual with Dementia researches our website and then selects the option to set up a tour.
- A Wealshire team member offers to provide the family, or an interested family member, a tour of the facility, in addition to answering any additional questions that they may have about the facility or about the philosophy of Alzheimer’s care at the Wealshire.
- If resident placement is desired, a “Reservation” agreement is completed, and a 100% totally refundable $300.00 room deposit is made by the family, or by the interested party. DOWNLOAD PDF. Mail the filled out Reservation Agreement with a check for $300 to the Wealshire of Bloomington at 10601 Lyndale Avenue South, Bloomington, MN 55420 or to Wealshire of Medina at 4555 Mohawk Drive, Medina, MN 55340, please mail to the facility where you would like placement.
- An assessment of the resident’s care requirements is completed by a professional Healthcare Coordinator (RN) from the Wealshire.
- The family, or the interested party, then selects the resident’s bedroom suite within the resident’s appropriate “level of care” household.
- A one-time only “Admissions Fee” of $1,800.00 is paid by the family or by the interested party, for administrative costs related to admission, including a specialized “care plan” that is completed by the Healthcare Coordinator (RN), with assistance from the resident’s physician and family member(s).
- The resident actually moves into the Wealshire.